1. Who we are. We are Coprata, Inc., a Delaware corporation.
2. How to contact us. Please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How we may contact you. By telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you have shared.
4. “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written”, this includes emails.
1. Joining our waitlist. We are excited to launch the pilot waitlist for automatic at-home stool analysis system. You may join our pilot waitlist by:
a. providing the following personal information directly to us, your name and email address
b. providing payment information to our third-party payment provider, Stripe; and
c. making a fully refundable deposit of $29.00. The payment for the refundable deposit is processed through Stripe and as further described below.
2. Survey. Following submission of the above personal information, you will receive a brief follow-up survey. This survey is entirely optional. The survey is used internally to better inform our customer team about our target customer.
3. Our waitlist. Joining the waitlist does not automatically commit you to placing an order and it does not guarantee we will supply products to you.
4. Confirming your order. If you are on our waitlist when the product you have requested becomes available, we will contact you via email to give you the green light and ask you to confirm your purchase request. So that we can make sure our wait list is fair, you’ll be given a specific window of time in which to confirm before we offer it to the next person on the list. Once you have confirmed your purchase you will be asked to pay for the products you have ordered and clauses [3 to 7],below, apply.
5. Our right to cancel. We may choose to discontinue or delay the offering of our Smart Toilet. This is at our discretion. We will always let you know by email if your waitlist position has been cancelled for whatever reason.
6. Your right to cancel. You may choose to take yourself off of the waitlist for a full refund at any time before our acceptance of you into the pilot program by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com.
7. Scope. The pilot is currently aimed at providing Smart Toilets to US residents only. If you are outside of the US, please do not enter any personal information into the waitlist form.
As described above you make your refundable deposit payment via a third-party payment processor called Stripe to process payments. Because Stripe is a third party out of our control, we are not liable in any manner for the performance of Stripe in providing such payment processing service. By making the deposit through Stripe you agree to be bound by Stripe’s terms and conditions and hereby consent and authorize us to delegate the authorizations and collect, analyze, and share the information you provide to us with Stripe to the extent required to add you to, remove you from, or provide other services necessary with regard to the waitlist.
1. How we accept your order. Order acceptance happens when we email you an order confirmation. At this point a contract is formed between us.
2. If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order or any part of it, we will let you know and will not charge you for our Smart Toilet. This might be because our Smart Toilet is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of our Smart Toilet or because of other factors out of our reasonable control.
3. Your order number. You’ll receive an order number when we accept your order. Please tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
4. Our right to cancel. From time to time our small batch production method may mean we are unable to fulfil your order or any part of it. If that is the case we will let you know as soon as we reasonably can, and will refund any payment made which relates to the cancelled order, or cancelled part, as applicable.
5. 18-MonthWaitlist. Given the limited supply of Smart Toilets and the initial scope of the pilot, if your position on the waitlist is not reached within 18 months of the start of the pilot, you will be issued a full refund of your deposit.
1. Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of our Smart Toilets on our website are for illustrative purposes only. We always want to display the colors accurately but cannot guarantee that your device's display accurately reflects the color of our Smart Toilets. The nature of our lean production model means that we sometimes use pre-production samples for parts of our photoshoots and promotional materials. Your product may vary slightly from those images. For the most accurate product information including fit detail always refer to our Smart Toilet detail and flat lay images in the corresponding product information page.
2. Our right to make changes. We may need to update our Smart Toilet to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address a safety or performance issue. That’s part of our commitment to delivering a premium product and won’t affect your use.
1. Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
2. We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization.
3. You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
4. If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
5. Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay intaking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
6. Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by North Carolina law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of our Smart Toilets in the North Carolina courts.